Can AsiaCommerce help purchase goods from China?
Yes. Here are the steps:
- From the client can do the sourcing of goods first to the supplier.
- The client can request a PI (Proforma invoice) to the supplier for a purchase plan.
- PI contains the calculation of the total purchase of goods at the supplier (supplier will make a PI if requested)
- The PI obtained can be submitted to one of the Asiacommerce teams either through WA contact, live-chat, or by filling out the export/import request form at https://www.asiacommerce.id/import-export-request/
- If you need help contacting suppliers, negotiating prices, and requesting a PI by the Asiacommerce team, the client must first be registered as a membership. (Full information and membership registration can be accessed via https://www.asiacommerce.id/membership/ )
- The Asiacommerce team will help to quote the total cost to Indonesia based on the PI sent by the client. Either quote for sea, air, or b2c shipping as a consideration of the deal/no.
- If a deal with the quotation is given, the Asiacommerce team will make an SO (sales order) as proof of the transaction and payment process.
- Furthermore, the Asiacommerce team will contact the supplier of goods to assist in the order process starting from, purchasing, shipping, and handling related imports of goods.
- Estimated air delivery is 2 weeks from the time the goods arrive at the Guangzhou Asiacommerce Warehouse
- Estimated sea shipping is 1 month.